Cozy Construction and Care

Protect your Kindles, Ipads, Scrap-booking (Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron), Binding and Laminating machines from those nasty little dust bunnies with a lovely cozy that is guaranteed to fit like a glove! Each cozy features pretty, coordinating fabrics (100% cotton) that have been machine-quilted over a layer of batting and muslin lining. All seams have been finished and the binding has been hand-basted. A button, bow, or applique embellishment adds a delightful finishing touch to each cozy. Your Cozy will certainly be a pretty addition to any work space, and will keep your Cricut Expressions/Cakes, Creates/Personal Cutters, Cuttlebugs, Gypsies, Imagines, Kindles, and Ipads free from dust, scratches, and normal wear-and-tear and damage for years to come! All cozies may be machine or hand-washed in cold water. Line dry or use low heat when drying in a clothes dryer. A cool iron may be used, if necessary. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INQUIRIES WELCOME. Orders will be shipped via USPS within 10-14 days of payment, and in most cases sooner. Click on pics to enlarge.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

For the Queen of Her Craft Room...

If you are the Queen of your craft room, then you're really going to like this Cozy! I must admit, this has to be my most elegant Expression Cozy to date. It features Michael Miller fabrics (Did I ever mention that Michael Miller is my FAVORITE fabric designer??) that have a pearly sheen. The gold tones in the fabric sparkle and complement the pendant beautifully.

You know...if Kate Middleton owned a Cricut, I'm sure she'd love this Cozy! Kate...if you're out there reading my blog...my email is bckpiano@yahoo.com ;)

Here's a close-up shot of the embellishment.


5 comments:

thekolbes said...

Ohh it is gorgeous

Carol W. said...

So beautiful I love this one!

LoriU said...

That is beautiful! Love the embellishment too!

Cheryl O said...

This is beautiful, your cozies are gorgeous!!!

Jennifer said...

Kathy,

Oh, I am in HEAVEN!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :) Do you have this in a pink version?!

I have a new challenge for you: a cover for my Silhouette Cameo!

Please let me know...

Thanks so much,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com