Cozy Construction and Care

Protect your Kindles, Ipads, Scrap-booking (Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron), Binding and Laminating machines from those nasty little dust bunnies with a lovely cozy that is guaranteed to fit like a glove! Each cozy features pretty, coordinating fabrics (100% cotton) that have been machine-quilted over a layer of batting and muslin lining. All seams have been finished and the binding has been hand-basted. A button, bow, or applique embellishment adds a delightful finishing touch to each cozy. Your Cozy will certainly be a pretty addition to any work space, and will keep your Cricut Expressions/Cakes, Creates/Personal Cutters, Cuttlebugs, Gypsies, Imagines, Kindles, and Ipads free from dust, scratches, and normal wear-and-tear and damage for years to come! All cozies may be machine or hand-washed in cold water. Line dry or use low heat when drying in a clothes dryer. A cool iron may be used, if necessary. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INQUIRIES WELCOME. Orders will be shipped via USPS within 10-14 days of payment, and in most cases sooner. Click on pics to enlarge.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Monica's Matching Cozies: Part 2

When Monica chose the fabric for her set of new Cozies, I recognized it immediately. I actually had made some Cozies out of it a year ago--but it had a white background (see below) instead of a purple one. I called it my "Queen's Choice" Cozy. It was one of my all-time favorite Cozies. I paired it with a tiny pink and white polka dot fabric, and then finished off the look with a pretty satin bow.
When the background color is changed to eggplant purple, a totally new look is achieved, don't you think? Still very pretty, but so different.
This is a YourStory Cozy. I have to admit, this is one of the most difficult Cozy patterns I've made. The sides of it aren't flat, so I couldn't make end panels. Plus, the top is not uniform. But I wanted this Cozy to have the same overall "look" of an Expression or E2 Cozy, so I kept the middle band and embellishment. Although you can't see it, there's a small slit in the back to accommodate the cord, too. I'm happy with the fit. :)
And this is Monica's matching Gypsy Cozy. It will keep your Gypsy snuggly warm and scratch-free for years to come. :)

6 comments:

Kymberlee - The Mama Midwife said...

I am loving the color combinations you and your customers are coming up with.

Carol W. said...

Beautiful cozies!

Anonymous said...

No wonder the fabric on that cozy really caught my attention:)lol. I really liked the way my cozy's look, I can't wait to get them in the mail. Thank you so much for all your help.
Monica L.
monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

Unknown said...

I really like that eggplant but with hot pink trim. Can you still get that? It matches my Kathy Van Zealand Cricut Expression bag.

Jackie said...

Awesome, totally want a couple, glad I found your site! Thanks.

Jackie said...

Kathy, yooooo-woooooooo!