Cozy Construction and Care

Protect your Kindles, Ipads, Scrap-booking (Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron), Binding and Laminating machines from those nasty little dust bunnies with a lovely cozy that is guaranteed to fit like a glove! Each cozy features pretty, coordinating fabrics (100% cotton) that have been machine-quilted over a layer of batting and muslin lining. All seams have been finished and the binding has been hand-basted. A button, bow, or applique embellishment adds a delightful finishing touch to each cozy. Your Cozy will certainly be a pretty addition to any work space, and will keep your Cricut Expressions/Cakes, Creates/Personal Cutters, Cuttlebugs, Gypsies, Imagines, Kindles, and Ipads free from dust, scratches, and normal wear-and-tear and damage for years to come! All cozies may be machine or hand-washed in cold water. Line dry or use low heat when drying in a clothes dryer. A cool iron may be used, if necessary. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INQUIRIES WELCOME. Orders will be shipped via USPS within 10-14 days of payment, and in most cases sooner. Click on pics to enlarge.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Disney Diva



Welcome to the Disney Pixar Blog Hop!


For today's Blog Hop, I decided to go all out and focus on the original Disney Diva herself...Minnie Mouse.  For someone who is 87 years old, she sure is looking good!  And here's a bit of trivia you might not have known--Minnie's full name is actually Minerva Mouse.


I love making quilted Cozies for paper crafting machines.  And for today's Blog Hop I chose 4 of my favorite Minnie Mouse prints that you are going to fall in love with.  Each Cozy is pictured on a Cricut Explore machine.  Check them out!


Minnie is really "working it" on this pretty pink print.

Here she is with her one-and-only, Mickey--forever by her side.

A gray version of the first Cozy.  I love the coordinating polka dots on this one.

And, "Surf's Up" with Minnie and Daisy Duck at the beach.

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you'd like to see more of my work, check out my Etsy store.  And, if you stop by my facebook page and blog, you'll see details about how you can win a Raskog Cart.

Here's the full line-up for the rest of today's Blog Hop. Be sure to stop by each blog and check out the amazing projects everyone is working on.

20 comments:

Miranda said...

Your cozies are AWESOME! I have 3 of them!!!!!

Ellen Jarvis said...

Oh, Kathy -- you do such beautiful work! I love these Minnie prints you've chosen, especially that fab grey/pink one. oooh la la. Perhaps when I'm reorganizing, I'll finally pick a color and have you make some covers. For now, the machines are safely tucked away in a bookshelf when not in use, which is about never. LOL... oh, I lead such a messy, creative life!!

Thank you for joining me on this hop today!

Fondly,
Ellen "CardMonkey"
http://www.cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com

Eva Laney said...

wow those are all so beautiful :) fabulous job!

Unknown said...

Kathy you make the best cozies!!!! I love my cozie (and my mixer cozie)!! Your fabrics are just perfect for Disney crafters!!!

Migdalia said...

They are all Amazing & ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

cghundley said...

These are all so cute!
Love the surfing one.
Carla from Utah

jennyplace2 said...

Totally awesome covers! I have purchased three different covers over the years and sure wish you made matching drapes. LOL! Then my craft room would be complete. Have a great weekend.

Shawn Mosch said...

I love them all! Every die cutting machine needs a pretty cover like this.


Shawn ~ The Buckle Boutique Design Team Coordinator
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!






Bev McConnell said...

Love them Will have to check out your store as I have been looking for something like this for my Cricut Explore for when I transport it. I do have a bag on wheels but was looking for something to help cushion it and I think this might be the answer

Debby said...

These are really nice, I need to make one for myself. Well two now that I have the Explore.

Lyn or Gary Meeker said...

Love these... I have a friend who would love the Mickey one...(but I am not sure she has a cricut..)LOL!

Pamela said...

I must say these cozy's are adorable and with them being made with Micky and Minnie makes them even better!

Unknown said...

I love the cozy colors

booboo said...

This is great, of course I love Minnie and Mickey

Unknown said...

love them all.

Unknown said...

these are super cute. love them.

Lady Rynn said...

So pretty! I may just need to buy one for my machine!

Unknown said...

These cozies are seriously darling! One of a kind! I am in love all of them but i am dying in love with the fun surf's up!! So super cute!! Great Job!! Loves- Madge

memorial garden benches said...

I love them! Lovely colors. So adorable. Really nice!

memorial garden benches said...

Those are all so beautiful! I love them. Thanks for sharing!